Travel Logistic Management Apulia
Dear Tour Operator/Customer,
Puglia Open Tour is a young and innovative business which aims at the Promotion of “Puglia region” and offers its service to tour operators.
The market of accessory services represents today a resource of profit and Puglia Open Tour places itself as a valid companion of reception structures, tour operators and other parallel sectors in the field of tourism as a means for implementing productivity, making customers affectionate and increasing their satisfaction; and everything is low cost, which is always a good point.
Puglia Open tour offers the following services:
- Planning, analysis of the territory’s resources and of the travellers’ needs
- Intelligence in the setting up of services supporting excursions
- Creation of customizable paths and opportunities to enjoy them
- Communication, promotion and distribution based on travellers’ word of mouth.
If you are promoting or are going to promote Puglia in your future projects by means of traditional excursions and by means of bikes, individually and in groups, we will be for you a valid and reliable companion, taking into account that, from recent surveys, Puglia has turned out to be among the holiday destinations most required by Italian and foreigner travellers.
Making the most of Sustainable and Eco-friendly Tourism by means of Bikes and Segway, this is the aim of Puglia Open Tour, going on a journey through the ways of taste and flavours, immersed in the wild and discovering the artistic, cultural and religious heritage.
Puglia Open Tour, thanks to its central geographic position in Polignano a Mare (Bari), provides a professionally touristic wise welcome to guests from their arrival to departure. We deal with the logistic related to Bike and Segway Tours and the management of tourist services all over Puglia.
In cooperation with the main Italian and foreign tour operators we offer:
- Bike/Segway Guided Tours with planned and customizable itineraries; nordic walking; trekking;
- Pick-up (vehicle fitted and equipped) following tourists and riders for any event;
- Hire of bicycles (different models and sizes) accessorized with ORTLIEB components; road books of itineraries for free excursions and map cases;
- Hire of foldable bikes for convenient transport on cars, boats and public transport;
- Hire of race bikes (booking compulsory- limited availability) or dispatch, freight and keeping of your own bike;
- Hire of electric bikes with assisted push on pedal (booking compulsory-limited availability);
- Home delivery and pick-up with equipped vehicles;
- Transfer, deposit and keeping of luggage;
- Transfer from and to airports, ports, train stations, event and fairs;
- Horseriding walking with coastal or hilly itinerary;
- Boat excursions of sea caves;
- Sailing boat excursions; engine boat excursions; canoe excursions;
- Excursions and flying over Puglia with ultralight aircraft;
- Hire of water scooters; skydiving-Wakeboard;
- Art workshops: painting courses, cooking courses, photography, etc.
- Workshops of traditions and crafts: collecting and pressing of grapes (Autumn, Summer); bread making (all seasons); milking and production of cheese (Spring, Autumn, Winter); production of honey (Spring, Autumn); collecting of cherries (Spring); collecting of olives (Winter);
- Professional tourist guides, night excursions, bike tours and segway tours, trekking and nordic walking combined with enogastronomy, art and culture, religious rites, the countryside, the seaside and its flavours and…..a lot of fun!
- Tourist phone assistance: possibility of calling our call center 24/7 for anything you need or emergency (for ex. booking a restaurant, information about events, road help, etc).
Our services have to be booked largely in advance. Availability and assistance 24/7 including Sundays and festivities.
Moreover, today, Puglia Open Tour edits the free service “Tourist Friends” and therefore Information Point and Touristic Communication on fixed and mobile site (PIM), by means of Segway and Bikes, supported by the Council of Polignano a Mare and by the Province of Bari.
We are sure that cooperation might bring reciprocal interesting results, so we will be happy to get your feedback for the future planning.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Our best regards
PUGLIA OPEN TOUR
via Roma 13/18- 70044 Polignano a Mare (Ba) - ITALY
infoTel. Office +39 080 64 52 132
infoTel. Mobile +39 347 9545819
infoTel. Mobile +39 347 8593061 (in English language)